Doulos Graduate Scholarship Fund
Empower Doulos Discovery School graduates to continue their education at accredited universities around the globe.
Doulos has over a decade of experience providing internationally-accredited, Bible-based Christian education to children in need in the D.R.
And our passion and work does not stop there.
We’ve recognized our responsibility to further equip and support Doulos graduates as they continue their educational journey—navigating university, life abroad, and emerging adulthood.
The blessing of the Doulos Graduate Scholarship Fund is how we respond differently to the challenges our grads face, and how we extend our mission beyond the walls of Doulos Discovery School.
These little ones will be graduating in no time.
Empower them with the Graduate Scholarship Fund.
University merit-based aid was earned by Doulos class of ’14
Doulos Discovery School graduation rate
Additional scholarships awarded in 2015 by the Graduate Scholarship Fund
Doulos Graduate Scholarship Fund Goal
About the Graduate Scholarship Fund and Selection Process
- Discretion of the committee
- Recommendations of Doulos staff in Jarabacoa
- Letter of Recommendation: Applicants will supply one (1) letter of recommendation from a non-Doulos staff person (such as a pastor, employer, or leader of a service project)
- Student Essay
- Academic Record Transcripts
- Donor Recommendation: A donor may recommend a student. Donor forms and solicitations will clearly indicate that the donor recommendation is not the sole factor to be considered by the Selection Committee in awarding scholarships. All donations received will be awarded at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Financial Need: Families will complete the Family Financial Information Form (although this is a scholarship not simply financial aide).
Here’s a partial list of where our graduates are continuing to change the world.
If you have questions about selection criteria, allocation method, how to invest in a graduates future with this fund, or how these funds are being raised and stewarded, please contact Dan Lemoine, Director of Growth & Development.