At Doulos Discovery School we are committed to providing a high quality education to students from all socio-economic backgrounds and discipling them to use their education in pursuit of their vocation to impact the world around them, becoming the next generation of Dominican leaders.
“We are crew, not passengers”
REPORTS TO: Secondary Master Teacher
Provide high quality spiritual and academic instruction for Bible classes. Equip our students to examine concepts through a Biblical worldview
- Degree in field of Bible Study (MDIV, Bible, Theology, etc.)
- Passion to teach students about the word of God and instil in them a desire to follow Him.
- Design rigorous and thorough lessons in accordance with Doulos determined standards, ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- Identify clear learning targets for each lesson that are written in student friendly language and articulate desired student outcomes.
- Maintain a system of monitoring, assessing, record-keeping and reporting student progress towards mastery of standards.
- Possess high and clear expectations for self and students, holding students accountable to diligence in their responsibilities and believing that all students are capable of learning at a high level.
- Disciple students, getting to know them both inside and outside of school with the purpose of encouraging, instructing, and correcting them as disciples of Christ.
- Possess a personal and mature relationship with Jesus Christ.