Director of Operations
At Doulos Discovery School we are committed to providing a high quality education to students from all socio-economic backgrounds and discipling them to use their education in pursuit of their vocation to impact the world around them, becoming the next generation of Dominican leaders.
Reports to: Executive Director
The Doulos DOO will oversee and coordinate the non-academic side of Doulos Discovery School, including: Facilities Manager, Service Learning Teams Coordinator, Sponsorship Coordinator, Finance Director, and HR Director.
Personal and Professional Qualifications
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (Ideal)
- High quality communications skills with multiple audiences including teachers, students, families, vendors, and colleagues.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Possess a personal and mature relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with and conduct weekly or bi-weekly meetings with each non-academic department head.
- Develop a collaborative strategy with the sponsorship coordinator for finding classroom sponsors and Individual students.
- Develop a collaborative strategy with the Service Learning Team Coordinator around policies and procedures for teams.
- Develop a collaborative process with Facilities Director to keep campus well maintained.
- Develop a collaborative relationship and have weekly meetings with School Director.
- Collaborate with each department to ensure development of sustainable procedures within each area.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Perform evaluations of each person supervised.