Marketing | Webmaster
At Doulos Discovery School we are committed to providing a high quality education to students from all socio-economic backgrounds and discipling them to use their education in pursuit of their vocation to impact the world around them, becoming the next generation of Dominican leaders.
“We are crew, not passengers”
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
POSITION DESCRIPTION Promotion of Doulos through various forums including both Doulos websites as well as all social media accounts. Creates and implements marketing campaigns in conjunction with Development Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of or fields related to marketing, communications, or information management.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Possess a personal and mature relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Oversee and advance Doulos’ websites through backend development.
- Help inform and guide future technology purchases related to web assets.
- Daily update all social media accounts and manage related data.
- Establish and maintain Doulos branding on all outgoing and internal media.
- Collaborate with Videographer to have current Doulos videos on website, etc.
- Ensure websites are fully bilingual.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns as well as analyzing the effectiveness of those campaigns.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.